At NHS, we offer a variety of counter-top edges that suit various kitchen or bathroom design themes.
Let’s take a look at some of the most 5 popular edges in our factory.
1. Straight Edge: The Straight edge is a great style for any kitchen or bathroom. It is especially appropriate for a modern, clean look and works in almost all design styles. Edges are not sharpened to a point in this style, they are rounded ever so slightly as to prevent damage to the counter-top or injuries.
Straight Edge (image credit: Pinterest)
2. Eased Edge:The squared edge with “eased” corners is an excellent edge for the simple lines of a contemporary design. A slightly more rounded top edge makes the eased edge more comfortable to lean on while still preserving the clean, modern feel of the square edge. This edge also gives counters a thicker look.
Eased Edge (image credit: Pinterest)
3. Beveled Edge: This edge is a great way to add a touch of design to a counter-top while maintaining straight lines and a subtle overall look. The Half Bevel is ideal for allowing water to run off the counter-top without damaging the cabinets below. It will put a beautiful finishing touch on your stone counter-top.
Beleled Edge (image credit: Pinterest)
4. Mitered Edge: This edge is assembled from two pieces. It is commonly used for rectangular counter-tops that join at a 45-degree angle to form a distinct edge. Mitered edges create a streamlined effect, which is ideal for both traditional and contemporary designs.
Miterred Edge (image credit: Pinterest)
5. Bullnose Edge: This rough-named edge of this counter-top gives a soft touch to any design. A bullnose edge is the convex rounding of a stone. It’s clean and safe and creates a timeless appearance. A bullnose can be fully rounded or half which features a rounded top and a shaped edge on the bottom. This counter-top edge is ideal for a kitchen with small children because of the rounded edge on the bottom.
Full Bullnose Edge (image credit: Pinterest)
About Nhat Huy Fabrication Factory
👉Total area: 10 000 m2
👉Output Capacity: 20 conts/month
👉Main products: Quartz and Marble Fabrication
👉No Anti-Dumping & Low Tariff
Nhat Huy Fabrication Factory
We’re – NHS – a member of Nhat Huy Group, can support you at all the best terms of price, quality and service!
>>>Explore Nhat Huy Fabrication Factory
One thought on “Some facts you need to know about counter-top edges”
Xin chào, đây là một bình luận
Để bắt đầu với quản trị bình luận, chỉnh sửa hoặc xóa bình luận, vui lòng truy cập vào khu vực Bình luận trong trang quản trị.
Avatar của người bình luận sử dụng Gravatar.
Comments are closed.