Luxurious, durable, easy-to-clean quartz stone is one of the most used interior materials for architectural spaces today. As the engineered quartz industry evolves, suppliers create a variety of quartz slabs to suit each client's project needs.
However, choosing a substandard quartz stone product can ruin the interior space or cause costly investment costs. So a quartz stone slab is considered quality assurance when the supplier's stone products you choose must meet the following basic standards:
1. Size Standards
1.1. Size Standard of Quartz Slabs:
Size of Vietnam Quartz Stone is available in size that ideal for kitchen countertop and vanity top
- 126” x 63” (Equality 3200 x 1600 mm)
- Normal thickness option: ¾” (20mm +/- 1 mm) and
1 ¼”(30mm +/- 1mm)
1.2. Size Standard of finishing products
- The length and width: Allowed +/-1 mm from drawing’s dimension
- The thickness: Allowed +/-1 mm from Standard thickness
- Using tape measure and vernier caliper to check
1.3. The flatness tolerance
- Tolerance: ≤ 1mm per 1 m of the length
- Using spirit level and taper gauge to check
2. Surface Standards
2.1. Top Surface Standard
Note: Advising to check outside with the light sun
- Color will be compared with the color which was confirmed by customers and quartz stone manufacturers
- The color is nearly similar. If it is clearly differences at least 1 meter of distance
🡺 It is not acceptable.
- Color Shade: the popular different color on top surface is realized from distance of ≥1 meter.
🡺 It is not acceptable.
- Stain and rust color are not acceptable.
- Points or spots have size more than 1 mm, which have contrast color with background at distance of 1 meter.
🡺 It is not acceptable and will be fixed.
Vein and color
- Any errors of vein are not acceptable such as different vein color, blur, wrong position….
Standard vein and color
Errors in vein and color
- Scratched surface, color shade are not acceptable.
- Cracks and porosity are not acceptable
Cracks and porosity
2.2. Backside Surface Standard
- Backside surface must to be flat
- Any shake, any dents are not acceptable
- Porosity in a large area is not acceptable
3. Packing Standards
- Products are cleaned before packing in front and back of quartz slabs.
- Each bundle can stuff from 10-15 slabs depend of thickness of quartz slab.
- Each bundle is protected by nylons or plastic bags.
- Bundles are assured to be dryness, cleanness, smoothness and be completely fumigated no termite.
- Bundles are marked with fumigation mark clearly.
- Using new straps to fix the nylons or plastic bags.
- The products are arranged vertically.
- Other requested packing method will follow as customers’ instruction.
4. Label Standards
- Stamping must be legible. This means it must be of adequate size, and clear enough, to be read easily by a person of normal vision.
- Stamping should be located in a conspicuous place.
- Stamping must be in a position where they will not be covered or concealed by subsequent attachments or additions.
- The item number and manufacturing date must be stamped on each slab.
- Each package will have a paper label which was affixed to one side of slabs. The details label include: item number, order number, Color, Size, number of bundle, size of the bundle.
- The country of origin must be stamped on the bundle.
- Other special label stamp will follow as customer’s instruction.